Our hostel offers a personalized transportation service to and from the airport and we work directly with the official Cubataxi Company. Some of the advantages of using this service are:
• You don’t have to worry about delays in your flight timetable, our driver will always be waiting for you.
• You can count on the necessary help to work out any transfer within the terminal, to change money, aid in the case of lost luggage, confirmation of flights, various purchases etc.
• During the trip to our hostel, enjoy a brief spin through the city, learning details of the culture and history in Spanish or English.
• Loss of items and luggage in the taxi will cease to be an issue if you use our network of trusted colleagues.
• The hour of arrival is unimportant, our service is provided 24 hours.
• In the case of a breakdown we guarantee an immediate replacement so that you are not delayed.
• And the most important. All of these advantages can be availed of for the official Cubataxi price.
The cost of the transfer to and from the airport depends on the amount of passengers. Up to four passengers, the cost is 25 CUC until 7:00 pm. Later this time the cost will be 30 CUC. If you decide to use the transfer service offered by Casa de Ania Hostel, you will find one of our representatives awaiting you with a sign from our hostel with your name.
Additionally we offer personalised excursions through our network of Cubataxi or Cubaruta colleagues to tourist destinations near to Havana such as Playas del Este, Las Terrazas, Soroa, Viñales, Varadero, Guamá, Trinidad among others. The price of these trips can be coordinated during your stay depending on the amount of tourists interested in participating.
Now you can go to other provinces in colectivo cars with Cubaruta. This company has very good offer for you every day with economic prices for Viñales,Varadero,Las Terrazas, Trinidad,Cienfuegos, etc. This service with Cubaruta company is puntual and very fast for you. We recommend to Cubaruta to everybody.
If you want go to other provinces in bus you will need to buy a ticket directly at the Viazul offices, in the bus stations.
If you require more information about this service you can visit their website: www.viazul.com.
THE CAPITAL: En Ave. 26 y Zoológico, Nuevo Vedado. Ciudad de la Habana
Phone: 53 (7)8811413, ext. 101, 113, 8811108, 8815652
The rail network is another option for travelling between provinces that you can avail of, though as with air travel, access is limited. That is to say that it does not reach all the towns in the same manner as would the bus services. Should you require more information regarding our hostel we are always here to help.
Use our services! You won’t regret it !